Thank you for your generosity
At FFC, we believe that giving should be cheerful and sacrificial because it is an act of worship and obedience to God. We also think it should be easy. No one at FFC is compelled to give or made to feel guilty about tithes and offerings. Attenders give because they love God and love the mission of their church.
Ways to Give:
- At the Weekend Service
- Online: follow link above
- Text: 509-822-6503
- On the Faith Family Church App
FFC strives to be a generous church with big dreams and a heart for our community. We are relentless in our pursuit to share God’s love in practical ways with our community because we believe that saved people serve people. We exist to Love our community in such a way that would be a reflection of who Jesus is. As we give faithfully to the Local church, the Local church is in turn able to love our city with greater resources than ever before.
From FFC’s community outreach projects to our engaging Faith Kids ministry and dynamic Sunday morning worship time, FFC’s core people and attenders who give to FFC play a huge role in helping FFC impact the community around it. FFC has committed itself to being a generous church, and it is made up of crazy, generous people who are committed to seeing God do great things in Auburn, WA through the local Church. We don’t believe in equal gifts but in equal sacrifice. As everyone does their part, the church will move forward and the mission reached.
Because of the generosity of the people of FFC:
· Every week men and women are learning they matter to God and finding purpose in their lives.
· Nearly 50 kids and teenagers are taught that God loves them each week in exciting environments.
· Resources get poured back into helping our community and schools be a better place.
· Every week God changes someone’s life at FFC.